Blind Corners

BenP893
BenP893
2 reviews , CA

Shutters

I had an order with this company, and then cancelled within 3 days. I was told my order had not made it to production before the July 4th weekend. Then after the weekend that my order had made it through and that I would have to follow through with payment.They do not want to honor a refund. How nice for them that nothing can be refunded after an order is in production. What an incentive to let it go through to production so they can lock you in. I am sure they will do a fine job on installing, but god forbid you will need to resolve any issues with them!!!