Dracut Hardware Store

Monica Roach Tyngsboro, MA
Monica Roach Tyngsboro, MA
1 review , MA

New washer and dryer

I walked in with a desire to purchase a washer and dryer and was given exceptional service with no pressure. All products were explained to me and when I did chose a certain washer, the water did not spin completely out due to the fact that my hose was too high up. Dracut appliance did make good on all my complaints, paid for my plumber who did verify that it was the problem of the manufacture. They paid, at their expense, for the removal of the washer and sold me a better front load washer a quite a discount to offset all my inconvenience. I would recommend this place to anyone.