Abram Termite & Pest Control

dandeebrandee
dandeebrandee
5 reviews Elkins, AR

Termite control

We have our termite control service with Abram and have not had any issues. The fee is reasonable, the service is quick and efficient and we haven't had any issues thus far with the company. They send out a little reminder a few weeks before your annual treatment is due which for me is huge! I have too many things on my plate to worry about so knowing that they will remind me is nice! We are pleased with Abrams!

dwoten - Fayetteville
dwoten - Fayetteville
6 reviews Fayetteville, AR

Termite Coverage and Insect Control

We have our termite contract with Abram's and have not had noticeable problems. The record keeping does not seem to be top-notch as they told us of something that is recommended to be moved away from the house, and then sent us a letter saying that it has been on record for two years although they only ever mentioned it once. They seemed quite confused when we brought this up, and it may just be an isolated incident. I do not really know of any other service providers in the area so I can not comment on relative cost. Our cost is approximately $217/year.