Krazee Krazees Inc

karl in Burnsville
karl in Burnsville
1 review BURNSVILLE, MN

guitar hero band set

could not find a guitar hero band set anywhere in the stores, found this site and they only wanted $59 which is about 1/3 of the retail of the set. Saved my sons birthday and me cash money.

nicole in Bradenton
nicole in Bradenton
1 review BRADENTON, FL

cell phone

I bought a cell phone from Krazee Krazees Inc. It was what I think its hot. When i went to activate the phone I was told there was a pin number the previous owner had not closed there account. I called Krazee Krazees Inc and got no answer several times. I emailed them and they told me that I could send the phone back for a full refund they didn't have the pin. A week later they sent me the same phone no refund no pin. They will not talk to me. I will be reporting to the BBB. DO NOT ORDER FROM Krazee Krazees Inc.