Bed Bath & Beyond

Maygirl in Wilson
Maygirl in Wilson
9 reviews Wilson, NC

Toddler room

We bought the most adorable sheets in this Bed Bath & Beyond. Our daughter is a "girly girly" and we found the cutest pink ruffled set for her room there. She loves them! I will defintely go back when we redo our son's room.

charlotte in Nashville, NC
charlotte in Nashville, NC
9 reviews Nashville, NC

New Bedding

When I needed new sheets and bedding for my room I headed over to Bed, Bath and Beyond because I had heard from others that they had the best selection for the colors I was looking for. I found the perfect quilt of teal and brown and found the bed skirt too to match my room perfectly. I will be going back to this store again in the future to get what I need for my bedding.