Ironwood Connection

Reviews for Ironwood Connection

Helen from Houston
Helen from Houston

Balcony

I had some really old and outdated wood spindles on my top balcony. Ironwood did everything. From start to finish, they guided me through my options, and helped me every step of the way. I'm so pleased with the results, my new balcony is so impressive.

Tony from Houston
Tony from Houston

Install

They installed a pattern of three different balusters from the Versatile series into my new staircase. The material was really fairly priced, and the customer service is some of the best I've received in years.

Mike Burnette from Houston
Mike Burnette from Houston

balusters

bought balusters from the Tuscan series. They were pretty fairly priced, and are really professionally made. I paired the plain bar, single hour glass, and the double hour glass. Everything was really easy to install.

Lisa C. from Spring
Lisa C. from Spring
1 review Spring, TX

Spindle Replacement

At the beginning of the month Ironwood quoted us for a complete staircase remodel in our new home. Our stairs were initially built with wooden spindles, but my husband and I agreed that iron balusters were the way to go. Ironwood did exactly what we needed them to, and gave us the staircase we always wanted. Thanks!

Kenny from Houston
Kenny from Houston

Staircase remodel

Ironwood quoted us for a full staircase remodel, and I was so happy to hear a reasonable price for some amazing products. We bought posts from the round series and paired them with balusters from the scroll series.

Sharon Horton from Houston
Sharon Horton from Houston

Tuscan Round Series

We bought parts from the Tuscan Round Series and everything looks incredible installed. The finish we bought is called oil rubbed bronze and it is so professionally done. I am so impressed with the way everything turned out.

Hunter from Houston
Hunter from Houston

balusters, newels

I bought parts from Ironwood and installed them with my brother. The balusters/newel posts are really durable and make my stairs look incredible. Iron Wood really has some great material!