The Home Depot

Malissa in Springfield
Malissa in Springfield
5 reviews , OR

Heating Filter

I went there for a filter and I had to ask three people for help. I got passed around a lot and finally someone referred me to the special order desk. Once I did order, it came in a few days.

haleywold
haleywold
1 review Vancouver, WA

Lumber

I purchased lumber from Home Depot and it was fast and easy. You pick from many different options of lumber, and it's simple and easy. The customer service was great at helping us decide which lumber would be best for our project,and I would suggest this company to anyone! They even offered to help us in other ways with our project.