The Home Depot

zinnia in Napoleon, Ohio
zinnia in Napoleon, Ohio
6 reviews Okolona, OH

Purchaes of shrubs

I purchased shrubbery from Home Depot in Lima, Ohio and was told that I had a certain amount of time in which to return them if they did not live. Two of my shrubs died within 2 weeks. I took them back to the store to get a refund or an exchange and because this particular store is going out of business they refused to honor their promise of replacing or refunding the price paid. They told me I may be able to take them to another Home Depot store, but the closest one from me is 1-1/2 hours away. I feel they should have lived up to their word even though the store is going out of business.