Cooper Home Furnishing Inc.

Furniture
112 W Main St Plano IL 60545
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Yorkville  >  Cooper Home Furnishing Inc.

Reviews for Cooper Home Furnishing Inc.

Gary in Sheridan
Gary in Sheridan
2 reviews , IL

Purchase computer desk

I needed to upgrade the furniture I was using for my computer and office furniture. I went to Cooper's and viewed their very excellent line of wooden desks and chair line. The Riverside line was just what I was looking for. I purchased the desk, set up a time for delivery and the guys installed it and put the desk together. I am very happy with the results and the look of my office furniture

Tom at Lake Holiday
Tom at Lake Holiday
1 review , IL

New family room furniture

We wanted to buy new family room furniture but weren't sure if the colors would match our other furniture. The folks at Cooper's gave us pillows of a number of couchs to take home for as long as we needed to see if they would go with our present chairs. We ended up buying a new loveseat, coffee table and end table. What a great shopping experience. They delivered them on a Sat. no extra charge.