Bates Roofing Inc

Logan in Creekwood
Logan in Creekwood
1 review , AL

Roof Vents

I called Bates about installing some roof vents. Simple and easy. The guy came out and said they had a 500 minimum. I said thats fine with me. So we do the paperwork and schedule a time for next week. Two days goes by and the receptionists calls and says they aren't going to do the job anymore. No reason, just calls and laughs and says, we aren't going to do this. So that pissed me off. I am telling everyone to STAY AWAY!!! and they need to fire that receptionist.

Alysse in Huntsville, AL
Alysse in Huntsville, AL
5 reviews Huntsville, AL

New Roof

My house, being 20+ years old, needed a new roof. I contacted Bates and had them come do an estimate. After looking around, i realized that their price was the best. The roof looks great and i am completely satisfied.