The Home Depot

Pam in Cary
Pam in Cary
1 review , IL

Garage Door

The employees at the our local Home Depot are a pleasure to work with. They made the process of choosing and ordering a garage door a breeze. They are friendly and helpful and we will always go back for future projects.

Harvey in Crystal Lake
Harvey in Crystal Lake
2 reviews , IL

Windows

After my purchase ,the final cost was a lot more than I was quoted. By the time the installer left my wife paid and an add'l $ l,000.00 above the price we were quote. I understand there are thing that can be unforseen but this was crazy. I could of went with the Window Guys , and next time I will. I told all of my friend,and informed my homeowners assn. regarding this issue.