The Home Depot

Michele in Lakemoor
Michele in Lakemoor
7 reviews Mc Henry, IL

Lumber

We bought lumber at Home Depot and they were wonderful in assisting us with many many questions we had! They gave us their opinion on which wood to purchase! It was nice because they were not suggesting the most expensive wood they were just honest and down to earth! Just a nice and relaxing experience.

dianeschroeder
dianeschroeder
1 review ,

dirt

I went to the Home Depot in Gurnee. I wanted to purchase some top soil for my garden. I am a Senior Citizen and can't lift alot. I asked the Cashier to call for help. She was very nice and paged some one to help. Unfortunately, no one came. I went to her again. She paged again. No one came. I ended up lifting the bags of what I needed myself and pushed the cart to the Cashier. I told her no one ever did come and I did it myself. After I paid, she paged again to make sure some one would help me put the bags in my SUV. They finally did show up, but earlier when I needed the help it was not there.

soozfon
soozfon
1 review , IL

Front Screen Door

We purchased a door that was defective. It was still within the warranty time. The assistant manager was very rude and condescending. He insisted that the door was damaged by wind even though we told him it had to do with the track for the screen. He suggested we buy a new door because he wasn't going to approve the exchange. We made a complaint to the Corporate headquarter and they stood behind the terrible manager we dealt with. We felt so distraught and helpless until out of no where, the district manager called me at work and asked if I bought a door that was defective. I said yes. He said they were going to replace it for free and give us the door of our choice. I was so happy. I am sorry I don't remember his name but he really came through and reinstated my trust in Home Depot.

meishere
meishere
1 review , IL

Bathroom fixtures

I was looking for satin nickel finished/old fashioned styled bathroom fixtures and found it at the Home Depot of all places. They were actually resonable priced too. The help there was fantastic. I had to special order one part, but it came in less than a week. They were there to help.