The Home Depot

Wheaton
Wheaton
2 reviews , IL

Carpeting

We had carpet purchased and installed from Expo Design for our master bedroom, foyer and stairway. The whole project was a nightmare. Our bedroom carpet had to be ripped out and we had to start all over. They screwed up our spiral staircase carpet laying and they nicked up our oak woodwork during the laying of the carpet. Their order numbers were all messed up as well. We had to staighten out the different carpet orders because the person that measured messed up the two carpets.

linda@visographic
L. A.
1 review , IL

General home improvement

I love to go to this store. They always have lots to choose from and at a great price. I find their prices to be lower than other large home improvement stores. I always go here first and find that I never ahve to go anywhere else to find what I am looking for. The staff is very friendly and helpful as well.

RUDY ON MAIN STREET
RUDY ON MAIN STREET
2 reviews , IL

INSTALL SUMP PUMP

HOME DEPOT HAD THE PUMPS AND ALL THE MISC. PIPING AND FITTINGS I NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE INSTALLATION. THE PRICE WAS RIGHT AND I WAS ABLE TO FINANCE THE PROJECT WITH NO INTEREST AND NO PAYMENTS FOR 6 MONTHS.