The Home Depot

Jeff in Old Town
Jeff in Old Town
1 review , IL

propane garage heating

After trying to get help on the phone & talking to at least 6 different people, each of whom passed me to the next unknowledgeable person, I went to the store to get help. Bad decision with the same result. Go to [another company] for anything to do with gas heating. They're helpful & actually have some product.

greenjlp5
greenjlp5
1 review , IL

plants

I love house plants and making my living space green. However, I've had horrible experience with plants from home depot. On several experiences, plants I have bought there had gnats living in the soil. Only my plants from home depot don't thrive and end up dying within months of when I buy them. I would not recommend buying plants here. You can get other plants, healthy and bug free from a local flower shop or other green house.