The Home Depot

Review for The Home Depot

odilia hernandez tri-taylor
odilia hernandez tri-taylor
1 review , IL

shower door installed and curtious employees

When my husband went to Iraq, I was on my own and had no one to help around the house.I am a very handy women but somethings I cannot do myself.I needed a shower door installed ( all glass).So I bought the door from home depot and home depot recommened an installer.the installers were excellent.also, at times I needed lumber for some shelves that I WAS building and I would go to the store to get them.AS soon as I would try to put the lumber in the carts ,one of the lumber employe would get another employee to help him with the lumber and would ask me to step aside. thanks Home depot!! for your excellent employees.