B & T Roofing

Guy in Linden
Guy in Linden
1 review , OH

Roofing repair

B&T waited until bad weather was on the way to rip off my old roof, then called me and told me that extensive deck repairs were necessary. They proceed to extort a ridiculous amount of money out of me to repair the deck. When I contacted the owner and tried to negotiate a more reasonable price for the deck repairs, he agreed to reduce the price, but when he re-billed me, I discovered that the price on the original invoice had been inflated, and the price on the "new" invoice had only been reduced to the original contract price. Upon inspection of the roof, I found it to be one of the sloppiest jobs I've ever seen. Flashings weren't sealed, some of the new decking I paid out the nose for wasn't nailed down, the gutters and gutter guard were damaged ... the list goes on and on. His forman was rude and agressive toward me when I asked to have the deficiencies corrected. I'll never do business with them again. Need I say more?