Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

372 New Brunswick Ave
Fords
NJ
UNITED STATES

My husband & I bought a new construction home in Edison. A new state, new people, new help, new everything. Luckily we needed to put color into our home. Once we met the wonderful persons at Sips we were saved. They took the time to help us in a lot more aspects than paint. We bought all of our paint, blinds & our dirtex cleaner (love it) & other stuff. They made us feel so comfortable, that we trusted them where to eat, what drs to go to (yes I am serious). I can't thank them enough.

Brian in Edison
Brian in Edison
1 review Edison, NJ

New Homeowner

First of all, the basement was an issue. Step by step they helped us and we dryloked the basement. Primed and faux painted it. Just need my pool table and it will be complete. Up stairs we removed wallpaper, spackled, primed, painted. Siperstein's helped us with every single step. Now we have the perfect new home!