Color Spectrum

Review for Color Spectrum

Alan In Raleigh
Alan In Raleigh
5 reviews Brentwood, NC

Ceiling repair after leak.

My story starts with a rain storm about three months ago. We got a pretty good soaking and it wasn't until a few days after the rains that I discovered a water spot on the ceiling of a bedroom I rarely visit. The water had come in around the air vent fixture and made my popcorn ceiling pretty soggy.

Color Spectrum was recommended to my by someone else so I figured I'd give them a shot. If I had more time on my hands I may have been willing to cut out the stain, find the leak and do it myself... but as time is short these days, it was easier to hire someone.

These folks came out right away to do an estimate and had me squared away that very next weekend. The workman seemed very knowledgeable and his assistant did a good job keeping everything tidy. I can't speak for their painting work, but they're total pros with drywall. If I don't get around to finishing out the garage myself, these guys will definitely get a call from me.