Advantage Mechanical

lavonfwd
lavonfwd
3 reviews Eugene, OR

Furnace/AC installation

Our house is about 20 years old so we decided to get a new heating and cooling system. We called several contractors and received their estimates, but we picked Dave from Advantage Mechanical because of his excellent knowledge of his product. They put dropsheets on my floor to protect my beautiful new hardwood floor. They did an excellent installation and after it they walked me through it and answered all of my questions that I had.After the job was completed they helped me register my warranties online and left my house spotlessly clean! I will strongly recommend Advantage Mechanical for their professional service.