Sears Appliance And Hardware

DAN in Franklin d roosevelt
DAN in Franklin d roosevelt
5 reviews NEW YORK, NY

repainting my mailbox

The sales staff was helpful and welcoming. I really enjoyed the variety of paint and the different types of finishes that I could do. I would recommend this sears to anyone

joymommy
joymommy
9 reviews Jersey City, NJ

Appliances purchased/Installed

I purchased few appliances from them last year and they did a really good job of installing them at my home.I have not had any problems with them at all.

The store also has a huge range of appliances to meet any of your home requirements.

Cielie
Cielie
5 reviews Fort Lee, NJ

Wokout items, & more

I recently bought a workout machine in sears, and also have bought a refrigerator last year, and a screwdriver from them. This is the one store I visit frequently since I pass by Bergenfield every Sunday. Some of the staff don't even speak English well, and is hard for them to understand. I didn't mind that, but shouldn't someone who is ready, work in places like that? I wouldn't want to purchase the wrong item & waste money... I don't have a problem with items purchased there, but man.. Oh boy, it was very difficult to communicate with the working staff. But I do really appreciate being concerned & eagerness to help costumers. He was such a nice guy, he DID try. There are quite.. MANY others who work there, so I shouldn't complain.