Gaither Paint Contractors

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
1000 Katie Kerr Dr Decatur GA 30030
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Decatur  >  Gaither Paint Contractors

Reviews for Gaither Paint Contractors

nateronie
nateronie
6 reviews Cumming, GA

Interior Painting

I am so pleased with my interior painting. My house looks amazing. All of my neighbors have been extremely impressed. I would definately reccomend this company. Outstanding Job. I will use again no question about it.

Tricesymone in Lithonia
Tricesymone in Lithonia
6 reviews Lithonia, GA

Exterior Paint Job

I chose Gaither Paint Contractors to paint my house exterior based on the five friend's reviews. Well, I wasn't disappointed. The crew lead by an efficient manager worked diligently and flawlessly to completion. They cleaned up the areas completely and left me with a house that was indeed more beautiful than when I purchased it 6 years ago.