Lighting And Fan Center Incorporated

Joel from Williston Park
Joel from Williston Park
1 review Williston Park, NY

Chandelier

I really recommend this store. They are pro's at what they do, and offer a degree of customization not found any where else. I couldn't really ask for more, - they gave me a great price, and also helped with the installation.

Jessica in Metuchen
Jessica in Metuchen
5 reviews New Brunswick, NJ

New chandelier

I had one of the parlor done in pink and wanted a chandelier to give off light that bounce of the walls. It looks beautiful! The people there were very helpful and had a wide selection of lights and advice. I passed by this store many times actually and never even realized it! Great find!

Chris in Springfield
Chris in Springfield
5 reviews Springfield, NJ

Ceiling Fan

I was looking for a ceiling fan to match the woodwork of my living room and these folks really went out on a limb to order the wood, dye it, and attach the paddles to the unit itself. They had intially asked me to take a photo of the wood in my living room so they could duplicate the exact color and grain and they did so, and very well if I may add. Installation took less than a half hour and they even managed to fix the light fixture behind my stained glass portrait in my florida room when they were wiring it.