Hanover Hill Siding & Insulation Company

Kevin in Manchester, NH
Kevin in Manchester, NH
5 reviews Manchester, NH

Gutters

This is not the first time that we have contracted Hanover Hill for some renovations to our home. Previously, they have installed vinyl siding, our basement windows and our new front door. Our most recent experience with them was for the installation of our gutters. The thing that sets Hanover Hill apart with other contractors in our area is the fact that they truly stand by their work. They are always to come back and address any concerns I might have...even if it's months after the project was initially completed. Not long ago, I noticed that the stainless steel screws (holding parts of gutters together) began to rust (which they aren't supposed to do). I called Hanover Hill up, and they came out promptly and replaced them all. It was hassle free. I know that when I contract them to do a job, they will do it right.