D & G Home Improvements

NCMae22 in Whiteville
NCMae22 in Whiteville
5 reviews Whiteville, NC

Reframing Doors

My husband bought new storm doors for our house one for the side and one for the front. They are very nice doors, the only problem is they don't fit. I knew right away that the doors would have to be reframed, but I didn't think that it would run $1000. This shocked me since the doors themselves together were only $540. I called around and decided to go with D&G. They were very professional and got right to work. I would recommend this company to people if they needed the job done right away.