Scandia Down

Joan in Chicago, IL
Joan in Chicago, IL
1 review Chicago, IL

Bedroom Design Consultation/Re-decorating

I had a fantastic experience at the Scandia Down shop downtown in the Bloomingdale's building. I had a one-on-one personal consultation to re-design my newly purchased bed. The ladies helping me found beautiful, high-quality linens that worked with my budget and matched my personal taste. The items that I ordered came in within a few weeks and looked flawless. Everything there is beautiful and the customer service is unmatched. I have yet to experience better service at another home/bedding store.