AA Tree Trimming & Logging

NCMae22 in Whiteville
NCMae22 in Whiteville
5 reviews Whiteville, NC

Tree Removal

I had purchased a new home and I did not take into account that all the trees would cause problem from storms and squirrels. We had very bad storms that would cause the trees to break and I did not want to have the debris hurt my house or my cars. I called AA Trimming and they sent someone out within a few days to look at our house and give us an estimate. We came to a reasonable price for the removal of four trees. Some were more expensive than other because there was not enough room for the tree to be cut in one piece and have clearance room. I am happy with the job that they did and I would recommend them to someone else. My only tip to people is to negotiate because they will lower their original price.