Cloth World

Steph in Las Vegas
Steph in Las Vegas
6 reviews ,

Creating accessories

I recently made some pillows for our living room, in addition to this we upholstered our papasan chairs. First, I went to a few chain stores such as Wal-mart, but I wasn't pleased with the quality of their cloth. I saw Cloth World one day on the way to my brother's house, and decided to stop by. They have a wide selection of quality cloth, ranging from silk to cotton. I decided on an easily cleanable polyester blend, and am still satisfied with it. Their prices are a bit more than chain stores, but the quality more than makes up for it.