Action Windows & Siding LLC

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
220 South St West Hartford CT 06110
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Newington  >  Action Windows & Siding LLC

Reviews for Action Windows & Siding LLC

Veronica in San Francisco
Veronica in San Francisco
1 review , SK

Very satisfied with the job

I recently had 11 windows installed by Action Windows & Siding. I was very pleased with every step of the process, from the initial meeting until the final clean up. Everything was done as promised and for a great price. I couldn't be happier with my new windows.

1 review Brossard, QC

Replacement Windows

Nice people to work with. Very friendly and easy to work with. They kept us well informed on installation and gave us plenty of time to be ready. Our installer was great, very neat and clean. He did a wonderful job and we could not be more pleased with the results.
We had a great experience and would definitely recommend to others.

1 review Brossard, QC

Highly recommend Action Windows & Siding

Great service from start to finish. The sales person who came out was incredibly informative and helpful to understand window options. Replacing our windows was the single best improvement we've made to our home. I would highly recommend Action Windows & Siding!

Barbara Chapman from West Hartford
Barbara Chapman from West Hartford
1 review West Hartford, CT

Siding

After looking for different contractors in West Hartford, I'm happy that I came across Action Windows & Siding. They came recommended by a friend who had Crane Siding done on their home and I loved their results. We had no short of an amazing experience. They are straight to the point, professional and the siding was done very good. Will definitely use them again for any other needs in the future.

sandra in Corbins corner
sandra in Corbins corner
1 review WEST HARTFORD, CT

window replacement

Love the windows and can't wait to finish my home. One of the nicest sales reps I've ever dealt with too. Great service. Their windows are exceptional and I love the way they look in my new place.