The Sewing Bee

Review for The Sewing Bee

rogue rider
rogue rider
1 review Shady Cove, OR

sewing machine service and parts

I ordered a sewing machine case from The Sewing Bee over the phone (to avoid driving 100 miles to get it). After I got it I realized it was too large for my purposes. I called to see about returning it and they refused, saying it was their policy not to provide refunds on parts. This was not communicated to me when I phoned in the order. The case is in perfect condition, having never been used. Still, the owner adamantly refused to let me return it. I will not do business with them again. I would suggest that others do not patronize them as well if you care about customer service.