American Rooter Plumbers

sheilared charlotte
sheilared charlotte
5 reviews , NC

drain clogged

My drain in the bathroom was clogged up and we had done everything we could to try and unclogg it ourselves. They sent out a technician the same day, which I really appreciated. I had called some other places and they couldn't come out till the next day. Since we only have one bathtub in our home, we really needed someone to come out the same day. It was a decent deal, since all the companies charge about this much to come out. For me, friendly service really makes a big difference, and this is exactly what they provide.