Sears Roebuck & Company - Appliances - Parts & Repair

Scott in Oswego
2 reviews , IL

Purchased Washer / Dryer

Purchased Kenmore brand had it installed 1 day later
very professional sales person and installation techs
installed and removed old appliances very quickly and
carefully. The were careful to not scratch trim or
wood floors

Barney
Barney
3 reviews , IL

Kenmore washer

We purchased a Sears Kenmore washer and dryer set from Sears approx 8 years ago. This followed 20 years of service from a Frigidaire washer and dryer pair. We thought we would try Sears this time however they just didn't stack up. The Sears washer used a cheap $12 plastic coupler that tied the water pump to the transmission. This cheap piece was constantly wearing out as I replaced it over 4 times in a three year span. The dryer takes a longer than normal time to dry clothes. The washer we replaced with GE model, and the dryer we are still living with however it could be on it's last leg. No more Sears appliances for us.

Bert in Aurora
Bert in Aurora
2 reviews , IL

Washer/Dryer

My Sears Kenmor washer and dryer more more than out lived their lifetime. When my children were born 17 and 18 years ago, my husband and I could not afford to purchase fancy, expensive products. These appliances were beaten up regularly for 10 years, until we moved. As far as I know they are working still. Thank you Sears.