Croft Hill Siding & Windows

Reviews for Croft Hill Siding & Windows

Upset and Scammed
Upset and Scammed
1 review New Ellenton, SC

Contract for metal roof gone bad

I sent a review before that was turned down. I was scammed by this company and won a judgment against them for incompletion of work and subsequent damages to my home. The owner is now in jail and probably heading for prison for breach of trust as well as passing bad checks. He has been in jail for months now in Aiken, SC. kI do not think this company should have a 4.0 review!

Hamp in Trenton
Hamp in Trenton
1 review Trenton, SC

metal roof

Croft Hill replaced our roof with a metal roof. The roof looks great, but then when there was a bad storm, the ceiling in my great room had wet spots on it. WE went into the attic and found that the roof was leaking. I contacted the owner of Croft Hill and he sent some workers out to check it. I couldn't see what they did, but obviously they didn't do a lot because the next big storm, it was still leaking. Then we had a bad wind storm and some eaves on my outside building blew up. I contacted Croft Hill AGAIN and one man came up and said he had to order a piece for the shed. That has been about 6 months and we have not seen nor heard from Croft Hill, except when I have called them which has been several times. I have even gone down there, but of course the owner is never in. There would be no way on this earth that I would recommend Croft Hill to any of my friends.

Laura in Aiken
Laura in Aiken
5 reviews Aiken, SC

built gazebo

Since they were the only ones in town that we knew of that built custom gazebo's, we hired them and told them what we wanted, and sure enough they sketched the plans after giving us an estimate, we were excited and went ahead with it.. im very big into gardening and this gazebo is so dreamy..

the service was excellent, price and builders were polite once again.. no major complaints, except maybe a little bit cheaper..