Ace Hardware

Jessica in Algonquin
Jessica in Algonquin
1 review , IL

painting kitchen

Didn't know what I was going to be doing with a kitchen with terrible tiling from a previous owner. They helped me decide if I wanted to match the paint or try to paint the actual tiles (which I didn't know was an option!) It looks great and opened up a whole new set of options for decorating the room. Liked the optional sample sizes they sell.

Matt Mount prospect
Matt Mount prospect
2 reviews , IL

Plumbing

The staff was very knowledgeable. They walked me thru the whole job.
they told me what to buy and how to use the products. I could not have completed the project without them.

Kate in Crystal Lake
Kate in Crystal Lake
1 review , IL

school project

I needed wood for my woods class. I went in not knowing what i wanted. I showed them the requirments for my project. They showed me exactly what I needed, I was very thankful.

cb in Illinois
cb in Illinois
4 reviews , IL

floor cleaner bona for wood floors

team members were not enthusiastic about helping the customer. store was neat and clean. products are like all ace hardware stores, many items, wish they were more attentive. easy location and parking.