Bileaus Flowers

Tammy L in Woonsocket
Tammy L in Woonsocket
1 review WOONSOCKET, RI

Flowers

Never again! After a friend suggested Bileau's, I purchased my impatiens from Bileau's twice, and I have been disappointed with the quality of the flowers both times. Another set of dead, shriveled impatiens sent to the compost pile... The staff was unhelpful and it seemed as though they didn't care about my business. With the quality of the plants I received, I would hate to see what their wedding or funeral arrangements look like! Since then, I have gone to another flower shop in Woonsocket, and haven't been disappointed yet. My friend who suggested Bileau's in the first place stopped shopping there, too. If I could give 0 stars, I would. Steer clear!