Best Buy

charlotte in Nashville, NC
charlotte in Nashville, NC
9 reviews Nashville, NC

New television

The Best Buy in Rocky Mount is great. I will normally go there to get most of my electronic products from there as well as cd's and dvds. But a year ago we needed a new Television because ours was getting old and we talked to the staff there in trying to choose the right one for our needs and one that we could afford. I highly recommend going to Best Buy for you will honestly find the best help and the sales are always great there too!

Maygirl in Wilson
Maygirl in Wilson
9 reviews Wilson, NC

television

One of the best things we bought for our home. The sales people were outstanding and so very helpful. They even called the next day after it was delivered to insure we were happy with our purchase. What a great store!

Tonya In Rocky Mount
Tonya In Rocky Mount
6 reviews Battleboro, NC

Best Buy & electronics

Best buy is one of my favorite stores. I purchase the majority of my electronics there. I usually go not to go on fridays or saturdays. During the week is the best. You can catch some major sales on many items there. The geek squad people are nice. The floor staff are usually the most helpful. I would recommend Best buy when they have major sales, and when new DVD releases come out.