S & R Glass Service

ferndaletiger
ferndaletiger
6 reviews Ferndale, WA

Glass and Mirrors

Hello from the Ferndale, WA area. I would like to point out my experience with S & R Glass service based in Bellingham, WA. They helpped me with my glass hand railing and all the mirrors that are in our five bedroom house (in our bathrooms). Overall we had a pleasant experience with them, they tailored to our needs and determined what was best for us and our preferences. Our house never looked better after we invested in them. I do wish to note that I give them a near perfect rating because we had some minor conflicts with them at one point of our decision making. But over a few days we got everything settled and they reassured us that they would provide the best service they could. We've been happy ever since.