Adams Painting & Decorating Inc.

Handyman Services
205 S Bothwell St Palatine IL 60067
Handyman Services
Adams Painting & Decorating Inc.

Reviews for Adams Painting & Decorating Inc.

Housewife of Hoffman Estates in Hoffman est
Housewife of Hoffman Estates in Hoffman est
1 review HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL

Interior Painting

Kim is an excellent painter and handyman. Very reasonable and very nice. Painted our living room/dining room and kitchen. Also, did some cabinet work for us. He worked around my work schedule to make it convenient for me, is professional and thoroughly cleaned up after the job. I highly recommend him and will use his services again.

Palatine
Palatine
1 review , IL

Paint Job

Good Painter, did a good job....very pleasant young man. Timely and a good, exceptional worker. Prices are reasonable and I would hire him again. Did a good job for my neighbor too.

Carol in Rolling Meadows
Carol in Rolling Meadows
2 reviews , IL

Painting, Wallpaper, & Home Repair

If anyone is looking for someone who can paint, wallpaper and do home repairs, Kim Adams is the one to hire. He is reliable and the work he does is exceptional. I was very pleased with the painting, wallpapering, and electrical work he did for me.