Best Buy

Cadence in Mokena
Cadence in Mokena
1 review Mokena, IL

Purchased a vacuum cleaner

I went to Best Buy in Tinley to purchase a vacuum cleaner and a headset for my computer. The salespeople were not very educated about the products they sold. They did not know basic information I asked them, and they worked in the department I was asking about. They also tried to sell me items that were out of my price range by several hundred dollars, when I had already specified a budget to them. Finally, I found the product I bought for $30 less at the Target next door. This was not a good experience.

Marlene in Orland Park, Il.
Marlene in Orland Park, Il.
3 reviews , IL

Computer, Color Printer

Purchased an HP computer and color printer from Best Buy. Their selection was great as was their service. The sales personnel were not only very helpful but, extremely knowledgeable and accommodating. Prices were very fair! Terrific "Geek Squad"!! Would definitely recommend this Best Buy location to everyone!