A-Standard City And Suburban Heating And Air Conditioning Co

Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation
3822 W 79th St Chicago IL 60652
HomeStars  >  Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation in Hometown  >  A-Standard City And Suburban Heating And Air Conditioning Co

Review for A-Standard City And Suburban Heating And Air Conditioning Co

princess312 in the south suburbs

installed air conditioner

I called to get an air conditioner in my newly built townhome, since the builder was charging too much money for it. They right away and we scheduled a estimate. He showed up promptly and reviewed what I wanted and what he would need to do to install. He gave me the estimate right there. It was a great price so we scheduled an install time. The guys showed up on time and worked quickly. They finished in one day. When they were working on the outside unit, he figured out the builder had not done something. It made it more difficult to install but the guys got it done! I've had no problems and the air works wonderfully. I would definitely recommend standard city and suburban heating and air conditioning to everyone.