Kirby Company Of Kearney

Gwen in the Panhandle
Gwen in the Panhandle
1 review , NE

Vacuum Cleaner

A team of 3 people from Kirby Company in Kearney were in my town that is approximately 200 miles from Kearney. I had not intention of buying the vacuum cleaner, until the team leader told me that there was a lifetime warranty on it. Furthermore, he informed me that if I ever had any problems with it all I would have to do is make a call and someone would come to my house and pick it up, or fix it. He said this more than once.

Whoa! I was sold. Of course, they had already been in my house for 1 1/2 hours, and I was ready for them to leave. Unfortunately, I did not ask to see the warranty in writing. That was my mistake.

After they left, I discovered that I had been deceived, and made a phone call to Kirby Company of Kearney. The owner apologized.

I am hoping that by sharing about my $1000 mistake, others may be saved from making the same mistake.