Best Buy

Dena in Springfield
Dena in Springfield
7 reviews , GA

new washer

After having a few problems with my washer and plenty of repair bills i had enough. I was determined to get a washer that night. I went straight to best buy. They seem to have the best deals and have always had what i wanted in stock. The salesman asked if he could help me. I told him that I pretty much knew what i wanted if he would just let us shop around i would let him know when i found what i wanted. He left us in peace to browse and compare. When i finally found the one i wanted he was right there to complete the sale and have the stockers load right into my vehicle. Was quick simple and moderatly priced. So within a couple of hours i went from no washer to a brand new beauty!