ALPINE HEATING & A/C INC

5504 Cannon Dr Monroe NC 28110
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Indian Trail  >  ALPINE HEATING & A/C INC

Review for ALPINE HEATING & A/C INC

sheilared charlotte
sheilared charlotte
5 reviews , NC

ac repair

My ac needed freon and I called Alpine. They were able to send a technician the next day. I thought that they did not really charge a fair price, since other companies charge about $65 to come out and then some for freon. The technician wasn't exceptional, not very friendly but he did his job. When I called in to report my ac problem, I was put on hold for 7 minutes before they got to me and then I had to repeat my information 3 times. I wasn't very impressed by their service.