Art Van Furniture

Donna in Roseville
Donna in Roseville
6 reviews Roseville, MI

Purchased Furniture

I have purchased "quality furniture" from Art Van many times through the years. This store is beautiful, always neat and clean, with super nice personnel. I find the sales people very nice and informed. I have purchased a WHOLE ROOM of furniture (including art & lamps); to getting something in their CLEARANCE section. No matter how much I spent, I was treated as a valued customer.

Items were always delivered on time (I purchased from the items in-stock, not any special orders). Delivered items were always received in excellent condition and I felt very comfortable having the delivery men in my home.

I highly recommend Art Van Furniture!