Datop Sprinkler Specialist

272 York Ave Pawtucket RI 02860
HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Pawtucket  >  Datop Sprinkler Specialist

Reviews for Datop Sprinkler Specialist

Private User reviews Halifax, NS

Sprinkler system with irrigation meter

HORRIBLE !!! The results, the service, the lack of professionalism...

We hired them for a sprinkler install and made it clear our system required an irrigation meter. They stated no problem and we signed the contract. The day they started the job we wrote them a check for 3/4 of the contracted amount. Then the costs kept increasing and before you knew it the total cost was more than any of the other companies we received quotes from.

Then they started calling and demanding the remainder of the money before the job was completed or inspected. When I refused to pay until complete he became unprofessional, insulting, and intimidating. He finally sent the plumber and had the system inspected but the refused to come out and show us how the system operates.

Then the results are the 'Topper' ... Horrible. There are so many areas on my lawn that are not covered by the system that my lawn is blotched with dead spots.

No return calls, no response to even a written letter- RUN FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Cindy in Pawtucket
Cindy in Pawtucket
6 reviews Pawtucket, RI

sprinkler installation

Datop is an appropriate name for this company, they are "tops" in the field. They installed my system without any trouble and I couldn't be happier. I recommend them all the time and everyone I know who has used their services is equally pleased. The quality of the system is unmatched and the owner and crew are very professional, friendly, and courteous.