West Mike Construction

Joseph in Naperville
Joseph in Naperville
1 review , IL

Roofing and Siding

Mike West is the owner of this company. His name was given to us by good friends who had a leak in their roof and Mike came out to repair it on a Sunday - he did not charge them for anything.
Our roof had mold and the deck and the shingles had to be replaced. Mike was very clean and efficient. He even repitched out gutters and put gutter guard on them while he was doing the roof.
While he was completing that job, I noticed that my cedar siding was curling and he said that he would also do that for next to cost. I could not find anyone cheaper and his workmanship was highly professional. His skills and knowledge come from his father, who owned the business prior to him.
I highly recommend Mike for any roof or siding joh. He is also skillful at most construction tasks, and has some General Contractor skills from his past. Great job and find for my wife and myself.
Joseph