Cota Stucco Distributing & Roofing

Plastering
1102 E Jimmie Kerr Blvd Casa Grande AZ 85222
HomeStars  >  Stucco in Casa Grande  >  Cota Stucco Distributing & Roofing  >  The stucco on the outside of my house.
jjkagarcia in CG
jjkagarcia in CG
8 reviews Casa Grande, AZ

The stucco on the outside of my house.

I bought a house in 2003. Before moving in they were suppose to fix what looked like a box on the side of the house where they did a repair. After moving in and it was still not fixed it took many phone calls to finally get someone out. When they came out all they did was make a square that was maybe 3ft by 3 ft to a bigger size of 6 ft by 6ft making it more noticeable. After many more phone calls I finally got someone out who then made the square even bigger. I was very frustrated and called again explaining that they obviously could not do anything but make it worse that they would need to redo the entire wall. After waiting several more months someone finally came out to do the wall. They were also suppose to paint the wall but did not. When the wall was finished it did not match the rest of my house at all. The texture was much bigger. It took 2 years and 3 months to get that much done and I could not complain any further seeing how my warranty was expired after the 2 years. Their service is awful and I would never contract them out or recommend them to anyone.