Affordable Windows

658 S 152nd St
Burien
WA
UNITED STATES

You get what you pay for. Their price was less. They say there is a "lifetime guarantee". What they mean is "you'll spend a lifetime trying to get us to live up to our gurantee". They do not answer phones. They do not answer emails. After 3 weeks I finally pretended that I wanted to buy windows. They called back IMMEDIATELY!! When they found out I needed to have one of their windows repaired, they said the "Service Department" would call me back. Right.

Two weeks later....I made one more try: This time they said the "manufacturer" would call me back. Needless to say, weeks later, I'm still sitting here with a worthless window and not one word from Affordable Windows.