A & A Millwork Custom Doors & Windows Incorporated

Review for A & A Millwork Custom Doors & Windows Incorporated

Naomi in South Minneapolis
Naomi in South Minneapolis
1 review , MN

New front door + storm door

We wanted a new front door for our house, which is an older home, and we strongly preferred a wood door to a fiberglass door. A&A sold us a door which they cut to fit the existing opening -- they said that a prehung door was not a good option on my house. This meant that they would need to repair the threshold, which was mostly in good shape but had spots that were crumbling away, and two places that let in severe drafts. I am happy with the door, but they did not do a good job of fixing the threshold. I'm going to have to hire my usual handyman to do the repairs they didn't do.

However, the price was very good for a wood door -- the door, storm door, and labor cost less than a lot of the wood doors you'd see at other stores. I would recommend this company to a friend, but be sure you know exactly what they'll be doing.