M A Williams Drain Cleaning

anjie in powhatan
anjie in powhatan
5 reviews , VA

replaced sump pump

I called MA WILLIAMS in a pinch, my sump pump/or pump that pumps UP from basement toilet to the sewer lines broke. I got a quote of $850 to replace this item from the person that came out. I agreed to the job. I got a call about an hour later that it would be $1420 because the part/or piece that was required was much more than expected. They agreed to give me 10% off because of the "mis quote" and for my trouble. I had to say yes, as they were recommended because of their ability. I needed fixed ASAP and was at their mercy. GREAT JOB with no problems but a lot more MONEY than I was orig. told.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Richmond?