Yorkstate Roofing Company

Review for Yorkstate Roofing Company

Rob in Webster
Rob in Webster
1 review Webster, NY

New roof (complete tearoff)

Jeremiah was the most thorough person of the three contractors I had come and give me a new roof estimate on my home here in Webster, NY. He spent the most time with me and looked at everything from my insulation in the crawl space to all of the roof details. He answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns about the job. He gave me additional advice on insulation and the construction of joists, soffits and venting overall.
He came in and completed the job as promised as far as schedule and pricing. His work crew was courteous and answered questions. They cleaned up after themselves and did an outstanding job! I am very pleased with Yorkstate and would recommend them to anyone.